Face to Face
What Is Face To Face
Face to Face is an experience in the tradition of the Walk to Emmaus designed for 60 and older. Open to Christians of all denominations who want to strenthen their spiritual lives.
Face to Face allows the opportunity to:
- Rediscover Christ's presence
- Gain fresh understanding of God's Transforming grace
- Form friendships that foster faith and spiritual maturity
- With no overnights, it is open to come with your spouse
- Takes place over the course of a few weeks at a church or community center
Though millions of people have completed the Walk to Emmaus, Face to Face provides a new environment specifically designed to meet your needs.
You are Invited to join us for an inspiring Face to Face Encounter during which you will meet Jesus as he is revealed to you through the scriptures and the presence of others.
Face to Face Board Rep: Linda St Myers <email@example.com>
Spiritual Director: Bob Clo
Encounter Lay Director: Ev Gillming <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Leadership: Bill Lindenschmidt <email@example.com>