Being a part of a share group is a wonderful way to maintain the bonds of faith and fellowship in your heart from your weekend Walk to Emmaus. It is also a way for the brother and sisterhood of our Christian faith to be accountable in the service of our church, family and community.
The core of the share group can be pilgrims from previous walks and people who have never experienced a walk. This can also be a good way for people to get familiar with the Emmaus community before attending a walk. The Christ is Counting on You and Group Reunion card is the foundation of your share group meeting.
Below is a listing of various groups that meet around the area. I would be happy to connect you with any of these group leaders if you would like to learn more.
MEN’S SHARE GROUPS
- Anderson Township – Meets every Saturday at 8 a.m. Frisch’s 7706 Beechmont Avenue, by the Anderson Towne Center and Cappel’s. For more information contact Tom Wessel. email@example.com
- Bethel (East) – Meets every two weeks on Saturday morning depending on people’s schedule. Location: 2045 State Route 222 Bethel, OH 45106. Breakfast at 7:00 a.m. and share group meeting usually ends at 9:00 a.m. For more information contact Ennes Ireton. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blue Ash/Montgomery – First Wednesday of each month: 7:00 a.m. Bob Evans Restaurant at 5875 Pfeiffer Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. Remaining Wednesdays: 7:00 a.m. at Church of the Savior UMC 8005 Pfeiffer Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. For more information contact Les Sper. email@example.com
- Cincinnati/West side – Meets every Saturday morning at 8 a.m at Cheviot UMC 3820 Westwood Northern Boulevard, Cincinnati, OH. For more information contact Kevin Davis. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairfield/Forest Fair – Meets every other Monday at 7 a.m. at Bob Evans, 510 Kolb Drive, Fairfield, OH 45014. For more information including meeting dates, contact Steve Theobald. email@example.com
- Lawrenceburg, IN – Meets Wednesday nights at Dearborn Hills UMC 25365 State Line Road, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025. For more information contact Bud Jones. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milford – Meets every other Sunday after worship 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 m.atFaith Free Church 5919 Price Road, Milford, OH 45050. For more information contact Billy Morrison.
- Montgomery – Outback Men’s Group meets at Montgomery Community Church 11251 Montgomery Road. Cincinnati, OH 45249. For more information contact Brad Derflinger. email@example.com
- Repose – Meets at 8 a.m. Saturdays at Frisch’s 1283 Route 28 Loveland, OH 45140. For more information contact Mike Belander.
- Sharonville – Meets Wednesdays at 6 a.m. at Cracker Barrel – I-75 and Sharon Road exit. For more information contact Jay George.
- Springdale/Tri-county – Meets most Monday evenings from 7:30-9:30 pm at home of Bill Lindenschmidt.
WOMEN’S SHARE GROUPS
- Beechmont/Cherry Grove – Meets every other Saturday morning at 8:30 a.m. at Frisch’s on Beechmont Avenue. For more information, including meeting dates, contact Jennie Heflin. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cincinnati/West side – Meets on alternating Saturday mornings at Cheviot UMC 3820 Westwood Northern Boulevard, Cincinnati, OH. For an updated schedule including dates/times or more information, contact Cathy Davis. email@example.com
- Madeira – Meets every other Monday from 12 – 2 pm at St. Paul Community UMC 8221 Miami Ave, Madeira, OH 45243. For more information and meeting dates, contact Susan Wisner. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastgate – Meets the third Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at LaRosa’s by Jungle Jim’s Eastgate location. For more information, contact Polly Burroughs at email@example.com
MIXED/COUPLE’S SHARE GROUPS
- Anderson Couple’s Share Group – Meets Sunday evenings in homes. For more information contact Stephen Hammond. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mason Mixed Share Group – Meets from 6-7:30 p.m. Sundays during the school year. Off for various holidays. For location and date, contact Jane Glandorf. email@example.com
NEW SHARE GROUPS STARTING UP
- New Share Group (Mason Business Center) Do you work in the Mason Business Center? If so, please contact Laura Kaiser. Laura is interested in starting a new share group for pilgrims and all Christians who work at the Mason Business Center. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to start your own group?
- Do you have a group that is open to new pilgrims?
If so, contact the community’s Good Shepherd: Sandi Fenstermacher
email@example.com or 513-532-2872