Being a part of a share group is a wonderful way to maintain the bonds of faith and fellowship in your heart from your weekend Walk to Emmaus. It is also a way for the brother and sisterhood of our Christian faith to be accountable in the service of our church, family and community.
The core of the share group can be pilgrims from previous walks and people who have never experienced a walk. This can also be a good way for people to get familiar with the Emmaus community before attending a walk. The Christ is Counting on You and Group Reunion card is the foundation of your share group meeting.
Below is a listing of various groups that meet around the area. I would be happy to connect you with any of these group leaders if you would like to learn more.
MEN’S SHARE GROUPS
- Anderson Township – Meets every Saturday at 8 a.m. Frisch’s 7706 Beechmont Avenue, by the Anderson Towne Center and Cappel’s. For more information contact Tom Wessel. email@example.com
- Bethel (East) – Meets every two weeks on Saturday morning depending on people’s schedule. Location: 2045 State Route 222 Bethel, OH 45106. Breakfast at 7:00 a.m. and share group meeting usually ends at 9:00 a.m. For more information contact Ennes Ireton. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blue Ash/Montgomery – First Wednesday of each month: 7:00 a.m. Bob Evans Restaurant at 5875 Pfeiffer Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. Remaining Wednesdays: 7:00 a.m. at Church of the Savior UMC 8005 Pfeiffer Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. For more information contact Les Sper. email@example.com
- Cincinnati/West side – Meets every Saturday morning at 8 a.m at Cheviot UMC 3820 Westwood Northern Boulevard, Cincinnati, OH. For more information contact Kevin Davis. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairfield/Forest Fair – Meets every other Monday at 7 a.m. at Bob Evans, 510 Kolb Drive, Fairfield, OH 45014. For more information including meeting dates, contact Steve Theobald. email@example.com
- Montgomery – Outback Men’s Group meets at Montgomery Community Church 11251 Montgomery Road. Cincinnati, OH 45249. For more information contact Brad Derflinger. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repose – Meets at 8 a.m. Saturdays at Frisch’s 1283 Route 28 Loveland, OH 45140. For more information contact Mike Belander.
- Sharonville – Meets Wednesdays at 6 a.m. at Cracker Barrel – I-75 and Sharon Road exit. For more information contact Jay George.
- Springdale/Tri-county – Meets most Monday evenings from 7:30-9:30 pm at home of Bill Lindenschmidt.
WOMEN’S SHARE GROUPS
- Beechmont/Cherry Grove – Meets every other Saturday morning at 8:30 a.m. at Frisch’s on Beechmont Avenue. For more information, including meeting dates, contact Jennie Heflin. email@example.com
- Cincinnati/West Side Women’s Share Group/Bible Study every other week meeting at Inner Blessing Christian Bookstore 4002 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45211. For more information contact: Cathy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madeira -Meets the 1st and 3rd Mondays at 4:00 p.m. at St. Paul CUMC 8221 Miami Avenue, Madeira, OH 45248. For more information, contact Susan Wisner. email@example.com
- St. Paul CUMC –Meets every other week on Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. at St. Paul CUMC. For more information, contact Lisa Lockwood at:firstname.lastname@example.org
MIXED/COUPLE’S SHARE GROUPS
- Anderson Couple’s Share Group – Meets Sunday evenings in homes. For more information contact Stephen Hammond. email@example.com
- Cincinnati/West Side Couples/Singles Monday nights 7 p.m. Restoration Christian Church 5830 OH Route 128 Cleves. For more information call or e-mail: Beth Kessen at (513) 353-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Couples/Singles Weekly Starting Thursday, September 7, 2023 11 a.m. to Noon For more information call or e-mail? Sandi Fenstermacher (513) 532-2872 or email@example.com
- NEW SHARE GROUPS STARTING UP
- Want to start your own group?
- Do you have a group that is open to new pilgrims?
If so, contact the community’s Good Shepherd: Sandi Fenstermacher
firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-532-2872